Rent to Own
About Rent to Own (RTO):
Rent To Own, or RTO is an easy and affordable alternative to traditional mini-warehouse storage. The Easy Rentals Rent To Own plan lets you have your own storage building right in your back yard. Your prized possessions are just steps away, safe, secure and convenient. Access when you want it, when you need it.
Easy Rentals' Rent To Own plan requires NO CREDIT CHECK. INSTANT APPROVAL. Low monthly rental rates are comparable to mini-warehousing rates per square foot.
How it works:
When you have selected your storage model, you will be asked to pay the deposit and first month's rent up front; after that your storage structure will be delivered. Since this is a rental contact, there is no interest. Rental fees are assessed. You can pay off the contract early at any time with out penalty. See Early Purchase Discount information below. Payments that are made that are larger than the normal monthly payment, yet not equal to Early Purchase Discount (payoff amount), will be applied to the contract as advance rental payments.
What you should know:
- Pay Deposit along with your First Month Rent & the unit will be delivered to you.
- Your options for your monthly payment can be made with Auto Draft, Credit Card, Check, or Money Order.
- Rent to own prices are based on 24 or 36 months.
- You will receive a monthly statement with a prepaid envelope around the 15th of the month.
- You may prepay on your account on the remaining rental contract.
- You may assume ownership at any time by paying the remaining payoff on your contract. See Early Purchase Discount information below.
- Payoff any time with no penalty.
- All payments are due on the 5th of the month, but at Easy Rentals we understand that life sometimes gets interrupted. We offer a four (4) day grace period for payments, and offering a wide variety of payment delivery options. If you cannot make your monthly payment a late fee of $20.00 (dollars) will be added to your account.
- Should your storage property contract become a financial burden, you have the option to arrange for return of property with no further rental payments and forfeit the deposit.
- Easy Rentals makes every attempt to contact to you if your storage property becomes a financial burden. We understand that life is unpredictable and prefer that all customers keep lines of communication open. We want to help you get through life's challenges. If we are unable to contact you to resolve your account, your building will be subject to repossession.
- Should your building be repossessed, you will have the required amount of time from the date of repossession to reclaim any belongings left inside your property. Easy Rentals is not responsible for any items left in or on the property at the time of repossession.
Early Purchase Discount or EPD:
At Easy Rentals, we understand that sometimes life is hard, and sometimes life is great! For those times when life is good, Easy Rentals offers the Early Purchase Discount (EPD) that allows customers to pay off their rental property early, with no penalty for early payment. As a reminder, every monthly statement will show you your most current Early Purchase Discount (EPD) balance. If you ever have questions about our EPD balance, just call us, we're here to answer all your questions.